Tuesday, May 9, 2017

"half of being an artist is being a poet" - mac

"hal





BIG COSMIC FORCE

ONE LAST DIVORCE

NO MORE WARS

VINYL THE DOORS



We live on two different axis,

A paperclip or saturn?

Which one...

Perception is a funny thing.



My friends are on Facebook,

not necessarily the ones under my friends section.

Who knows where

Who knows what to think

There is not he, she, they

Just us and justice

No USA

Art is all around

Same with music

Our choice what surrounds us

Maybe, sometimes

Not always our choice

I refrain

I read

Try to live, love, learn.



Don't delete

Keep going

Even if you repeat yourself

There is an end

An infinite loop

Eternity

That's deja vu

There is an end

I tell you.



Tell you what social media is all linked, internet and decades, centuries just decades, decades, centuries away, time is all the same.



Don't worry about online image, worry about other day to day things.

Write down things, not on the spot,

but make them permanent when there is true value behind the words.



Connect to everything,

Buy in, initially, then

Walk away subtly



Have an original idea

Get away

From commotion

Positive energy the goal



You CAN'T BE A POET

not on twitter or Facebook

and you know it



The voice of the poet

Is heard in the trees

Understood in the birds and bees

Not necessarily by society.



You trust someone

Upon first glance

Judging a book

Based on its cover

Is hard to undo



Force restraint

It is necessary in this

Day and Age





Old Man

is looking at me

Vapor wave is a new state

New way

Don't look back

Or hesitate

I'm tired,

You're tired

Of false pretenses

Stop the bitterness

Sweet sunshine

Quit, addict

We all love

fate.

Let's not underestimate

This whole thing.



<3 DJ



Musicians

Sing songs in the

Same old ways

With new lyrics

To comfort you

With something familiar

And introduce you

To something mind opening.



<3 DJ



What is twitter?

answer, a notebook

What is Spotify?

answer, cd's and records

What is Instagram?

Polaroids/scrapbook

What is YouTube?

I don't know... what on earth is YouTube



<# DJ



Don't deny the past

Don't run from it

Don't fear the

Future

Don't avoid it

Don't leave the present though

Because time is

understood as a

dot in a circle

A wheel

That keeps

Spinning

Rolling

With or without

Bearings or electricity

It is not plain

It is not straight

Forwards, simple

Not backwards

Always?



<3 DJ



I digress

At best

I confess

I am a fledgling

Who has yet to

Leave the nest

A boy

Struggling to pass

The test

Stylishly dressed

Only sometimes

But hair

Is an absolute, wicked, torn up mess

I digress

I forget

Which way my compass

Points

North, South, East,

Or West

I'm heading to the

Crest

Of the peak

Threshold of unique

That is of which I seek.



<3 DJ



In the end

Who is poor

Who is at war

Who is on a detour

Who has opened

Another door?

The rich are rich

Superficially so

And it goes

Only we consider it so

Wealth is not

Necessarily money

Money

Never spoke

Words to me

Or you.

But don't hate on

The other side

Or the green pastures

For that matter.



(: DJ



What I Got

Weather,

You like it or not?

It's raining

Pouring

Cuz you are

Crying in your bedroom

I don't smoke pot

Do you?

I'm just bummed

Is all.



...I got caught

Taught, bought

sold, sought,

I am what I am not.

I am, I am not.

Like it or not.



<3 DJ



Phoebe is similar to Kurt Cobain ahah


No comments:

Post a Comment